How Bellybuds Work
BellyBuds® is a specialized speaker system that gently adheres to your belly and allows you to safely play memory-shaping sound directly to the womb. Whether it’s a soothing tune or a bond-forming voice message, BellyBuds is a safe and effective first step in connecting with your soon-to-be bundle of joy. Easy to use, discreet and good on the go, BellyBuds works anywhere, anytime.
A baby’s hearing is fully developed at about 20 weeks. Memories start at 30.
And with free access to the VoiceShare® by WavHello™ app, you and anyone you love can record messages, upload music, create playlists and even sing and send favorite songs that you can share with your child using BellyBuds.
- Discreet under clothing
- Adjustable, comfortable and lightweight
- Compatible with WavHello’s free VoiceShare mobile app
- Easy-on, easy-off with no straps, belts, or buckles
- Adheres to the skin with reusable, medical-grade, SafeBond® adhesives (replacement adhesives available separately)
- BellyBuds speakers
- 2 pairs of SafeBond® adhesives
- Audio splitter
- Storage pouch
- Free digital album